Monday, June 29, 2009

Watch me draw Gemini on YOUTUBE

Dear blog,
I wanted to post this up about 2 years ago, but never got around to it. I recently posted it on my Deviantart website, and I felt that you missed out. So here I am making it up to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbD9BdvWFY0

This is a little video I made for fun one night using a web cam.
The art is from Gemini #1 page 12. Hope you like it!

So, my little blog... Here is a little side news for you. I went and saw Tommy Emmanuel play live last Wednesday night. I came out of the theatre feeling very inspired indeed. Not to pick up my guitar, but rather to push myself further and try and reach even further with my art. An amazing man.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see him on YOUTUBE here: Tommy Emmanuel playing Classical Gas.
cheers!
Jon.

1 comment:

Christian Sanhueza said...

Genial!. Voy a ver el video!