Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jon Sommariva Art Book :: Ozmosis Chills III

After months of planning, I am happy to announce that my latest art book, Ozmosis Chills III is finally ready for ordering!

I have a campaign running on Indiegogo (Just like Kickstarter!) which will run for 30 days from today. To claim your copy, you will need to click on the following link. There you will find many options to get your copy of the art book. CLICK THIS.

This book is by far the biggest and best book I have made to date. I am really happy with how it is looking, and I can't wait to show you guys!

Anyone who has wanted commissions from me should also click the link, as there are many options for getting original sketches from me for this campaign.

Here is the link, now go get some Ozmosis Chills! PS: Don't be shy to let any friends know about this too. The more the merrier, and it will all help me be able to keep making new art and sharing it!

Ozmosis Chills III.

Many thanks, Jon.

No comments: