Wednesday, September 9, 2015

TMNT Covers for IDW

Things have been pretty busy! So busy in fact that I have not posted here on my blog in a really long time. Well, today I'm gonna fix that!

One of my current projects is doing cover art for IDW's TMNT AMAZING ADVENTURES. I've always loved drawing the turtles, so its pretty cool getting to do the covers regularly.

Aside from this, I recently had a book come out published by DARK HORSE COMICS called REXODUS, I also worked on a short comic for DC comics not long ago and I just finished doing a huge load of cut scene art for a game called WULVERBLADE.

Most exciting of all I'm currently finishing up the long over due fifth and final issue of Gemini which was published by Image Comics.

So... Keep your eyes on this Blog, 'cause I'll be sharing art from all of these projects over the next few weeks.

For now, here are some turtles covers!

J.

My first TMNT cover




Cover for AMAZING ADVENTURES #1

Cover for AMAZING ADVENTURES #2

No comments: