Monday, November 2, 2009

Friday 02 :: OK...so it's really Monday!



For shame! It's only the second week, and I already missed a Friday.

Well, I'm here now, so all is well, and I will make up for it with a double feature.

What I am posting up today is a couple of sketches. One of these was to get a gig with Wildstorm drawing a comic book for them, and the other is a sketch I did after I got the gig to get a feel for the actual character.

I probably won't be posting much more art from this project for a while since I am still really only in the early stages, but it is a sneak peek at what I am working on at the moment.

For you guys waiting on the last issue of Gemini, unfortunately it is going slow right now, but I want you guys to know that it is really important to me to get that done, and I have done a little work on it so far. It will happen eventually.

Thanks for looking!! Hope you enjoy the new art.

Jon.

No comments: