Friday, February 4, 2011

megaman sneek and the internet rassum frassum


Hey guys!

Well, I'm back!

Not having internet in this day and age sure does suck! I don't know how I survived as a teenager, but maybe thats why I spent so much time drawing! No net to distract! haha.

Anyway, I will continue to post new art on Mondays as promised, but here is a little something extra since I missed a couple during the dark ages!

First up, a little teaser of one of my megaman submissions for the UDON tribute book. I had a lot of fun working on these pieces, but I think I am definately mega-manned out for the time being! haha. I think this is probably the weakest of the 3, but I think the colours are kinda nice.

The other piece is a scan from my sketchbook. I will be posting the clean finished versions very soon, so stay tuned!

Hasta Lunes!

Jon.

No comments: