Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gemini Snippet


Hello there Blog. My lovely blog. Sorry I missed you the last couple of days. Dam...already blown the post a day thing.


Well...I just havn't had the chance to get to a computer and write anything, but here I am now. Do you forgive me blog?


Today was a good day! Quite productive really. I penciled 2 pages of Gemini issue 4, and also brushed up the pencils of another page. I'll probably pencil 2 more tomorrow, and then hit some inks. So it's coming along. And since you probably don't care about words and would rather see some art, I have attached a little snippet of some of the pencils. I'm really enjoying drawing this book, and I think it is gonna show in the newer stuff.


That is it for now. Must go sleep!


J.

4 comments:

McNess and the Modern Age said...

2 pages a day! Lightning!
When's issue 3 due to hit the stands?

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

Your work is crazy good, I love it. Its inspiring. Keep it up bro.

Leonel Castellani said...

Nice blog you have here man! Really cool stuff! Congratulations!

Blogger said...

Did you think about picking the most recommended Bitcoin exchange company: YoBit.