Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Regular like Muesli


So, I got up to begin work today (drawing of course!) and I felt like posting on the blog...Then I realised 'hang on a sec! You've only just started this thig yesterday'...and then I thought to myself, 'well, why not!?'


So here I am. I wonder if I can post something new everyday? I think it's a good challenge. Surely I draw at least 1 new thing each day which I can show, right? I think it's a worthwhile experiment.


I have noticed that no one has discovered the secret stash as yet. I havn't told anyone about it either, but I'll put the word out there once there is a few good things worth checking out on here.


Todays art is from a series of Marvel Sketch cards I drew for upperdeck. I had a blast working on these. Really fun and relaxing mostly. All up I have drawn 30 cards for this set. I picked 4 of them sort of randomly as a little taste to wet some appetites. I'm proud to say that all of my cards were approved already. Don't know if that is really a big deal or not, but I guess it means there were no duds! You get brownie points for naming all the characters shown.


Hasta la proxima!


J.

2 comments:

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

is this a contest going on? can you just randomly send them to them? or did they aproach you? sorry for all the questions, I just think knowledge is power.

Liv Loves Stuff said...

Grreat read thankyou