Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am talking to myself...




It just hit me. I'm talking to myself here like a crazy man.




Just about to go to work (my other job), but I wanted to make sure I keep the posting a day alive!




This is a pretty crappy sketch I did of Leonardo... I planned on colouring this at one point, but once I scanned it, I didn't like it. It feels forced to me, so I ditched it. Now it appears on the blog since I didnt have the time to scan anything new. I still don't like it. Must draw a good Leo.


And in case you hadn't seen it, I have posted my take on Michaelangelo... This one didn't turn out so bad.




I'd better tell someone about the blog soon or I will just keep on talking to myself.




J.

2 comments:

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

HEYYYY...heheeh. Do you use your pencils as your outline in the finished version? or do you ink them? or do you use photoshop inkin? or somn else?

StudioRisingStar said...

Nice mikie dood!
Love your style!

-SRS